Monday, September 20, 2010

Ghosts


Abraham said, "If they will not listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone should rise from the dead."

Read Luke 16:19-31.

I don't know about this.  I remember someone asked Sister once, how come we don't have miracles like Lazarus rising from the dead, or other dramatic happenings.  Sister's response was that we had her.  We didn't need to see anyone rising from the dead.

Mmmm.  I wasn't convinced then, either.

I think God needs a new PR firm.  I don't think reading and listening to scriptures are going to hook anybody. God needs drama.  You have to get people's attention first, then they'll turn to scripture.  So have a relative or someone one knows, rise from the dead.

It worked for Scrooge.

No comments:

Post a Comment